welcome to in a card's blog...

i know that "cute" is not a word typically used to describe good design, but in my world, it is. if it's your first reaction to say, "aww... how cute!" then it must be just that! "C-U-T-E." and i'm talking about so incredibly, ridiculously cute that the most masculine of men will even say those three words without thinking twice about it.

and so that is what i hope to share with you on my blog...

a combination of really unique ideas, simple thoughts that come randomly into my mind, along with "cute" designs that i've designed or come across.

Monday, November 28, 2011

winter wonderland

my nephew is obsessed with penguins right now. not sure how or why, but for halloween he wanted to be a penguin and for his 5th birthday party, when my sister asked him what kind of party he wanted, he said, "PENGUINS!" so there you have it.  the inspiration to my latest invitation design...  a winter wonderland themed birthday party, complete with a little party penguin.

basic white envelopes are always fun to dress up with envelope icings and sticker seals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

© in a card | all rights reserved