welcome to in a card's blog...

i know that "cute" is not a word typically used to describe good design, but in my world, it is. if it's your first reaction to say, "aww... how cute!" then it must be just that! "C-U-T-E." and i'm talking about so incredibly, ridiculously cute that the most masculine of men will even say those three words without thinking twice about it.

and so that is what i hope to share with you on my blog...

a combination of really unique ideas, simple thoughts that come randomly into my mind, along with "cute" designs that i've designed or come across.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

i heart onesies

i recently created a custom onesie design for my yoga instructor mary beth, aka MB.  (make sure to check out mb's website and blog.  she's just an all around awesome person and every week i look forward to her yoga class at the studio surya yoga.)  

this design is an ode to the i heart ny tees that are so well known.
this design inspired me to create 2 new designs for my simplewear Etsy shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

© in a card | all rights reserved