welcome to in a card's blog...

i know that "cute" is not a word typically used to describe good design, but in my world, it is. if it's your first reaction to say, "aww... how cute!" then it must be just that! "C-U-T-E." and i'm talking about so incredibly, ridiculously cute that the most masculine of men will even say those three words without thinking twice about it.

and so that is what i hope to share with you on my blog...

a combination of really unique ideas, simple thoughts that come randomly into my mind, along with "cute" designs that i've designed or come across.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

sexy, cute, sole-mate

can something be sexy AND cute at the same time???

i didn't think so until i laid my eyes on these steve madden blue high heels today.  sexy, strappy heels.  cute, blue ruffles.


it was love at first sight! my perfect sole-mate! and THE shoes i want to wear when i turn 30 next month! so as an early birthday gift, my mom bought them for me. THANKS MOM!!!

i can't wait to wear them out next month for my birthday. (maybe i'll just wear them around the house in the meantime.)

i may not be ready for thirty, but at least my feet will be! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

© in a card | all rights reserved