welcome to in a card's blog...

i know that "cute" is not a word typically used to describe good design, but in my world, it is. if it's your first reaction to say, "aww... how cute!" then it must be just that! "C-U-T-E." and i'm talking about so incredibly, ridiculously cute that the most masculine of men will even say those three words without thinking twice about it.

and so that is what i hope to share with you on my blog...

a combination of really unique ideas, simple thoughts that come randomly into my mind, along with "cute" designs that i've designed or come across.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

movin' and groovin'

my blog has sort of taken a back seat since i've moved.  but i thought i'd post a few pics since the new year (and move) to fill you in on what i've been up to.

would you be surprised to learn that all these boxes actually have been put away?  well at least 90% have.  the remaining 10% await some sort of storage space.
to make room for everything, i had to get rid of a lot, so, i had my first ever yard sale.  of course i had to make a cute sign for it.  it was a lot of fun to see "one man's junk, is another man's treasure" in full effect.
in between all this unpacking and organizing, both Etsy shops have been super busy.  i think 2012 is turning out to be the year of babies and parties.  i've made so many onesies and invitations already and we're only in the middle of january!  i love it!
through it all, i have this new little plant to remind me how amazing life is.  every time i wake up, i look to see how much more it's grown and bloomed.  it's quite the little inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment


© in a card | all rights reserved