welcome to in a card's blog...

i know that "cute" is not a word typically used to describe good design, but in my world, it is. if it's your first reaction to say, "aww... how cute!" then it must be just that! "C-U-T-E." and i'm talking about so incredibly, ridiculously cute that the most masculine of men will even say those three words without thinking twice about it.

and so that is what i hope to share with you on my blog...

a combination of really unique ideas, simple thoughts that come randomly into my mind, along with "cute" designs that i've designed or come across.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

i ♥ custom simplewear requests!

i think it's great when people contact me requesting a simplewear design to use as a part of their baby's birth announcement or even a fun way to tell your family that you are expecting. it's nice to be a small part of such a great moment in someone else's life.



here's another custom design request from my simplewear Etsy shop this week.



want something more specific or personalized put on a baby onesie or kid t-shirt? email me or convo me through Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

© in a card | all rights reserved