welcome to in a card's blog...

i know that "cute" is not a word typically used to describe good design, but in my world, it is. if it's your first reaction to say, "aww... how cute!" then it must be just that! "C-U-T-E." and i'm talking about so incredibly, ridiculously cute that the most masculine of men will even say those three words without thinking twice about it.

and so that is what i hope to share with you on my blog...

a combination of really unique ideas, simple thoughts that come randomly into my mind, along with "cute" designs that i've designed or come across.

Monday, December 28, 2009

this family picture looks 'shopped!

i got lots of great presents for my birthday this year, but one that stood out and left me laughing out loud to myself is a gift i received from my uncle wil and my cousin jeff.

what do you get a girl that has everything???

a photoshop magnet kit, of course!



what a fun, CUTE and geeky way to post up a favorite pic on your fridge, or in my case, a magnet board.



the picture shown is my all time favorite cousin group shot taken back in 2007 at my 28th birthday party.  this image captures my fabulous, fun and crazy family so perfectly.  no photoshop necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

© in a card | all rights reserved