welcome to in a card's blog...

i know that "cute" is not a word typically used to describe good design, but in my world, it is. if it's your first reaction to say, "aww... how cute!" then it must be just that! "C-U-T-E." and i'm talking about so incredibly, ridiculously cute that the most masculine of men will even say those three words without thinking twice about it.

and so that is what i hope to share with you on my blog...

a combination of really unique ideas, simple thoughts that come randomly into my mind, along with "cute" designs that i've designed or come across.

Friday, May 8, 2009

gadget rag

i don't know if it has to do with me getting older or working in front of the computer everyday.  or perhaps it's a bit of both, but recently i had my eyes checked and was surprised to find out from the doctor that if i had taken my dmv test, i would have failed completely due to my eye sight.  i guess my boyfriend was right all these years of telling me that i need glasses.

so now i have to wear glasses on an everyday basis and i'm even more grateful that i have these awesome microfiber cloths by gadget rag to keep my glasses clean.  i seriously have these designer cloths everywhere.  in the car, in my purse, in my camera bag, at my desk, upstairs, downstairs...  you just never know when you need one!  i use mine to also clean my computer screen and camera.

i did a few custom designs for them that you can find and purchase on their website.  this one is a favorite of mine.
gadget rag
here is a special 25% OFF discount code just for you "in a card" followers.
DISCOUNT CODE: inacard

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

© in a card | all rights reserved